Monday 26 December 2011

Rugby Christmas presents.

I've had a great Christmas, I estimated that i consumed around 10,000 calories on Christmas day (okay more an exaggerated guess than an estimate but probably not as far off the mark as you think!), done very minimal exercise or work and its been great!

We received two brilliant, rugby related gifts, the first was the 2011 rugby world cup DVD, which first shows an overview of the world cup starting with the group games and moving up, it then proceeds to show plenty of the best tries of the tournament (around 70 minutes off tries a think) overall a great watch, if i had a grievance it would have to be the new zealander who voiced over it, I can't pinpoint what annoyed me about his voice, Mabay kiwi's just don't have good voices for voice-overs?
Prove me wrong! anyway there were many great moments in the world cup (Newzealand winning for a start, wooh!) a couple I'm most fond of are, firstly the final Haka which France challenged, and a moment of brilliance by Israel dagg which you can see right at the end of the video below-  2:58.

Another present was the world rugby records 2012 containing different records for each nations such as most tries scored, most capped player, largest wins and defeats and lots of other interesting facts, I haven't read much yet but what of what I have I've enjoyed it very much.

I hope you guys had a good Christmas aswell and have fun working of those pounds :).

No comments:

Post a Comment